Well this post was supposed to go live yesterday. Apparently saving doesn’t publish, oops.
This week. This week has been ridiculously frustrating. And I’m basically brain dead, so lets just get down to it.
2. Some days Jeff has to go to work before I do and leaves the house at least a half an hour before I even have to get up. Most days he will come back in the room, give me a quick kiss and be on his way. Its kind of adorable, I love it. Other days, like a few this week, he has come into the room to have a chat before he leaves. I love this less. Way less. Like, “please kiss me and go away now, I would like to finish snoozing. K, thanks.” I am not a morning person. Update: He did this again this morning.
1. Thursday morning I had a piece of burning wood fall out of the stove, nearly locked myself out of the house and I slipped and fell on the ice in my driveway all while I was in a mad rush because I was running late to get to my dentist appointment. I made it just in time for my appointment, only to discover that the day was in fact Wednesday. I wasn’t on time for my appointment, I was 24 hours early. And a full day more away from Friday.
3. Cross Border Pick Ups charged me $40 shipping, for a package valued at $40. Which is absolutely insane. More on that later.
4. A time sensitive package I was waiting on arrived at the UPS depot here in Corner Brook on Tuesday, but wasn’t delivered until Friday morning, because “adverse weather conditions may cause delays.” Apparently sunshine and zero precipitation for days makes parcel delivery tricky.
5. I forgot to water the beautiful flowers Jeff’s mom sent me for my birthday, and now they’re so dead. (I had a better five when I sat down to write this post, but I forgot, because I’m pretty much losing my mind.)
Don’t get me wrong it hasn’t been an entirely terrible week.But I hope yours has required less hair pulling than mine.
Yeah, another week of slacking on the blog. I’m the worst at writing posts in advance (I’m working on that, I swear) and this past week has been super busy, and mentally draining. My creative juices, they just weren’t flowing. So here I am, breaking the rules, and posting on a Saturday night. #SoSueMe
Eating – All of the chocolate. Seriously. All of it. Its ridiculous.
Drinking – Pepsi. Yeah, we’re having a healthy day around here.
Working on – So many things. But mostly. Designing invitations for a fellow bride.
Trying to – Figure out how where to hang pictures around the house. JW has been kinda on my case to get things a little more decorated around here.
Listening to – My House – Flo Rida….I’m addicted to it, and it helps that JW likes it too.
Thinking – That I’m the only person in Bloglandia that didn’t watch the Oscars last weekend. Award shows are just really not my thing. I don’t watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette either. #sorrynotsorry
Watching – Saved by the Bell – the College Years. That’s right, not Fuller House. I plan to binge watch that though. Perhaps the next time JW works night shift.
Wanting – Make up. Make up. And more make up. I’ve discovered some new brands at a couple local drugstores and I’m dying to try some of them out. Also wanting to go shopping and spend all of the gift cards I got for my birthday this past Sunday.
Considering – Buying Olaplex. Has anyone else tried it? Does it really work?
What are you currently?