– I have a list of baby names stored in the notepad on my iPhone. Obviously that’s not something I share with everyone. Can you imagine how fast a guy would run for the hills if he found out? And omg, pretty sure my parents would have a panic attack. But in any case, its there. And any time I hear a name I like, I add it. Pretty sure though that by the time I’m ready to name a child, I’ll look at every name on that list and wonder wtf I was thinking.
– The skin on my face is always dry and flaky. No amount of moisturizer can fix it. And it makes it super hard to find BB creams and foundations that will help color correct my skin tone, without looking like a total effing mess.
– I’m on a super tight budget these days. And its killing me. I have never wanted to shop so bad. I mean why does Target have to come out with all this awesome clothes right as I decide that I have zero room in my budget for clothes shopping? And why do e-books have to be so darn expensive when the temperatures are frigid and I’m cooped up in my apartment with nothing else to do but read?
– I’m really looking forward to the Divergent movie. But I’ve never read the books, and probably should get on that ASAP. Speaking of, the trailer just came on tv while I’m catching up on PLL.
– If I ever elected to have plastic surgery, I’d get myself a boob job, a little work on my super thin upper lip, have something done about the permanent bags under my eyes (never noticed them? thank you Photoshop), and have my slowly developing saggy under the chin area taken care of.
– 100 points for anyone who understands the title of this post.
– And yeah I know I don’t even like coffee, but Coffee Talk sounded a whole lot better than Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Talk, plus I totally stole this idea from Casey.