2. Booties – I’m generally a heels kind of girl, but I’m having a bit of a love affair with cute booties these days. I’ve been having inflammation issues in my joints recently, and heels sometimes aggravate that. I’m trying to wear flat footwear from time to time, and sacrificing style for comfort is not something I’m a fan of so great looking options are super important. I bought this pair a few weeks ago, and I’ve had my eyes on these too.
3. Bracelet – I’d take this beauty in gold or silver. I love its simple style and the idea of being able to personalize it with a special date or name.
4. Lip Pencil – I’m kind of distraught that Bite changed their lipstick lines. I had collected a few mingles (smaller double ended sticks with a different color on each end) and planned to buy my favourite colors in full size. Now my fav shades no longer exist. But, these matte pencils seem to have a few shades similar to the ones I love. And I love Bite, so I’m not ready to give up on them yet.
5. Strappy Heels – I know that stilettos won’t be as popular a chunky heels this summer, but I love the look of these. I think they’d look great with a pair of ankle jeans. Plus I’m a sucker for a great pair of Steve Maddens.
6. Bed – Sometimes I can’t help but be a copy cat. When I visited Megan and Garrett a few summers ago I fell in love with their cozy guest room. It was small, but packed with style. When we went to Ikea I picked up the duvet cover and sheets like she had, but sadly I couldn’t fly the bed frame back from Edmonton. I haven’t given up on owning it. If only Ikea’s shipping costs weren’t more than the price of the bed frame.
7. Flat – When I went to Paris a few years ago I fell in love with a pair of Michael Kors flats at Galeries Lafayette. They were a gorgeous shade of purple and weren’t cheap. Since I had spotted them on one of the first days of my trip I wasn’t ready to commit to buying them. I wanted to wait until later in the trip when I knew I’d have enough money for them. But when we returned they were gone. I’ve never found another pair in a color I like that much, but I’m really liking these. You can’t go wrong with a great pair of black shoes.
8. Necklace – I’ve been dreaming of this necklace for years. Patiently awaiting the day that it would be totally appropriate to own. I love that it makes a bit of statement yet isn’t obnoxious. Can I own it in silver and gold? Hint Hint Jeffrey.
Of course this isn’t a complete list of everything I’m loving, that list could go on forever, and I don’t want to bore you. And clearly I have a thing for shoes. What are you lusting for?