I’m basically a newbie blogger again and its been quite a while since I shared a bunch of information about myself. So, in honor of my 31st birthday I’ve decided to celebrate the day that is all about me by sharing 31 things you might not already know about yours truly.
Okay, now that you’re done dying over my cuteness. Lets get this party started! Please, try to contain your excitement.
1. I’m a full face of make up every single day kind of girl.
2. I’ll pick beer over any other “drink”. But I like a gin and tonic in the summer. And occasionally I’ll gulp sip some reisling.
3. I’m a university drop out. I moved across the country for the summer after my freshman year and stayed for five years. Then, I moved home and went to school part time while I continued my career. I am now a college graduate.
4. I got married at 29. We got engaged 9.5ish months after we started dating and had our big day a year later. Yep! First date to wedding in less than two years!
5. I bought my first home at 21. It was a cute little condo and I loved it. Now, I live on the other side of the country. So, if you’re looking to buy a place in Grande Prairie, AB. Give me a shout, I’ll hook you up.
6. I’m not a fan of housework. At all.
7. I’m obsessed with home decor, design, renos & real estate. I’d love to flip houses & own a bunch of properties.
8. I spend way too much time on my phone & iPad. Large Pinterest fan right here.
9. I sing in the car, but not in the shower.
10 I have the weakest stomach. All of the gross things make me want to legit vomit.
11. I have a slight obsession with cute stationary. Those sections in Winners and Chapters get me every single time.
12. I prefer baths over showers.
13. I’m a tv addict and a book worm. I love having a good story to lose myself in.
14. I typically only listen to music when I’m driving.
15. I don’t drink coffee or tea. Not because I’m trying to be healthy, but because I thin they taste disgusting. However, I LOVE caramel macchiatos. Strange, I know.
16. I’m the furthest thing from a morning person. Staying up late is more my thing.
17. The only language I can speak is English, but I really wish I could speak French.
18. I have a bad case of wanderlust and wish I could travel more often.
19. I love thunderstorms.
21. I can’t lay down without a blanket. Couch or bed, winter or summer, I’m always covered up.
22. I almost always find it colder than everyone else. I’m the kind of girl who hates AC.
23. I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
24. I’ve never “done drugs”.
25. I have a bit of an issue with procrastination. I’m working on it.
26. I prefer writing in notebooks over apps. But, Evernote is my go to when paper isn’t an option.
27. I struggle with blogger envy. And it causes writers block.
28. I’m a country and city gal. I love the the hustle & bustle of the city, but the quiet and pace of a smaller town. I love cute clothes, shoes and make up. I also like snowmobiling and camping.
29. I love fresh flowers. I’d have them in the house all of the time if I could afford it.
30. I’m a shopaholic.
31. Even though we have Skeeter, I’m still not a dog person. So basically, the only dog I like, is mine.
There you have it folks. 31 things you probably weren’t dying to know about me.
That list was long so if you stuck around until the end, thank you!