|One from our honeymoon (Gulfport, Florida)|
– The Tim Horton’s Drive Thru; When you order chili, why must they put the little butters in the bag with it? Its always melted when I get home.
– I read all the pregnancy posts. You would think that these things would not interest me, because I am in no way wanting to procreate any time soon. But nope, I love the bumpdates, the nursery posts, and the must have lists. Perhaps they’re preparing me for the future, but mostly I’m just educating myself on what to buy for baby showers.
– Why is writing Thank You cards so hard? I’m the worst bride ever. 7 months later, and they’re still not all out. Do not be like me. Be better than me.
– I really need to start using my slow cooker. It would help with my #goals.
– How does everyone get those nice shots from above them? I’m seriously asking. All I get is a whole lot of selfie arm.
– Why does weight loss need to be so hard? And why does it take so damn long?
– I had to go buy more hangers at Walmart again. Who knew we had so much clothes? I guess we’ve never hit Laundry Zero before. I’m such a good housewife.
– Why must Netflix create shows that are so addicting that you basically get sucked into a black hole? Here’s looking at you 13 Reasons Why.
– Why must this province have a Shop Closing Act? Seriously, it makes being productive on long weekends very difficult. I mean, everything was closed Friday and Sunday this past weekend,it makes doing a basement renovation during our days off a challenge.
– Why is my husband so resistant to doing a reclaimed lumber wall in our basement? I thought reclaimed lumber was the dream of all rugged men.
– How can I get paid to vacation? Because our honeymoon was freaking awesome.
Okay, so I’ll definitely be ordering my favourite foundation during the sale. But, that’s probably all, because budget. What’s on your mind lately?
Did you take advantage of the VIB Sale?