– Our wedding photos are supposed to take 8 – 12 weeks. We just passed the two month mark. And I’m pretty much dying for the next 4 weeks to pass so I can get my hands on them. The sneak peaks were awesome.
– My excitement over my thank you cards makes me want to do holiday cards. But that requires us getting “family photos” taken. And I’ve kinda let myself go since the wedding, and I feel fat. So maybe next year?
– Jeff and I are finally getting to work on “finishing” our basement. One room at a time. Which means that three years from now we may still be talking about it. But, first on the list, which will definitely see some real progress in the next few months, is our laundry room. You know you’re an adult when laundry rooms excite you. But basically, I’m dying to have a clean, organized (and pretty, sorry Jeff) space to sort and wash all of the things. Its not going to be the largest room, and its going to double as a mudroom so we are definitely going to have to get creative about keeping it bright, and open and still have lots of storage and function. This one from iHeartOrganizing is kind of my inspiration.
– We get maybe 10-15 trick or treaters. So Halloween isn’t really an exciting time around here. I have zero decorations up. This year I planned to get out of the house during the trick or treating and I didn’t have any candy picked up. My plans fell through so I had to ask Jeff to buy some goodies for him. I reminded him that we didn’t need much, just enough to not have to turn off all of the lights and hide when kids came up the driveway. I came home from work to find four boxes. My waistline is not impressed.
– Have you seen the new show, Pitch? If not, and you like sports even the slightest bit, or even if you don’t, you should check it out. Sooooo good.
– Thanks to this post by Karli, I decided to order our wedding thank you cards from Minted. And you guys, I’m soooo freakin’ excited for them to get here. Fingers crossed they turn out as awesome as I expect.
– I used to love when Jeff worked night shifts. It was a great time to catch up on all my girly shows, and be lazy. These days though, I’d gladly give up the shows, for evenings doing anything at all with him. Basically our love is pretty gross right
– I’m a sucker for most things plaid. I NEED to own these. Seriously, Jeff, if you’re reading this, I’ll take a pair for Christmas. Size 8.