My Christmas tree has been down for less than a week. I guess I wasn’t ready for the holidays to be over.
But, with that said, I’m looking forward to what this year has in store for me. I’m not really one for New Years resolutions as such, but I do like the fresh start January 1st brings, and I do have a few goals for the year.
1. Pay off credit card
2. Save more money
3. Stay in better touch with friends and family
4. Become a better morning person
5. Spend less time home alone
6. Have more “adventures”
7. Take more pictures
8. Add more decor to our home
9. Exercise regularly
10. Eat at home more often
11. Lose 25 lbs
12. Get my hair cut more often
13. Take better care of my skin
14. Post at least three times a week
15. Be more present on social media
16. Comment more on other blogs
I’ve been pretty bad at keeping any resolutions in the past. (and I’ve been failing on the blog front so far). Here’s hoping I’m better at it this time around.