It’s been a hot minute since I’ve checked in around here. Its not that I lost that lovin’ feeling for this place, its just that things have been so crazy lately, and mostly with things I haven’t been able to tell you all about. Not being able to talk about the things going on in my life has made it hard to get those creative juices flowing, but I’m working through it.
So instead of getting into a long soliloquy about why I’ve been away so long, lets just get caught up.
Here’s whats you’ve missed while I was away…
– My grandma had her 90th birthday, and we had a huge celebration with all her family and friends.
– JW and I went on our first vacation together.
– My bff got married
– Jay Dubs and I moved in together.
– We renovated the house.
– And decked out the back yard.
– I helped Erika throw the cutest baby shower.
– And learned to sew…kind of.
– We built a wood fire pizza oven.
– And I learned that happiness really is a way of life, not a destination.
I can’t wait to get back into the swing of things around here!