We’re basically hitting reset around these parts. To celebrate the new year I rebranded and said bye bye to The Adventures of Kathryn, Hello Coveting Life. And I decided to get brand new blog design, courtesy of the lovely Erin at Two Thirds Hazel. I’m loving it!
It’s birthday week y’all! I’m turning the the big 2-8 on the 28th! Holy fack, I’m getting close to the dreaded 30! So, to celebrate the rebirth of this blog, and the anniversary of my birth, there will be a whole week of posts all about me. You’re welcome.
1. Even though I live alone, I always close the bathroom door when I’m in there. And usually lock it.
2. I’ve only ever had one manicure, and I’ve never had a pedicure.
3. When I go to bed, I can’t rest unless the bedroom door is fully closed. If its open just a tiny bit, I stare at it through the darkness and envision the crack getting bigger and my night turning into a scene from Criminal Minds.
4. At night I can’t have any lights on in the bedroom when I’m trying to sleep. But I can nap in the day time no problem. Figure that one out.
5. I love thunder and lightening. I long to own a home with a covered porch so that I can sit outside and watch the storms.
6. I’m a gum swallower. Neither my stomach nor my butt have stuck together. Yet.
7. I’m the complete opposite of a morning person. But I can admit it feels good to get up early. I just can’t seem to get myself out of bed. Its just so cozy.
8. I could stay up all night reading, watching tv, surfing the web, working on the blog or Etsy shop.
9. As much as I love to travel I have only been to two other countries, the USA and France. Clearly I have some work to do.