I’m happy to report that this week is going eleventy billion times better than last week, not like thats hard or anything. But I digress, you`re here for Humpday Confessions and you shall get them.
– Saturday night was Erika`s bachelorette. I didn`t start decorating until Friday night, but 98.9% of everything that needed to be done didn`t even get looked at until Saturday. My apartment was a procrastination station last week. Oops. But I pulled it all off, so thats all that matters.
– I took all of one picture of the bachelorette. Oops. Bad Blogger. You’ll understand why shortly.
– It had been 8 years since Erika, Linda, Robyn and I had partied together and Linda suggested we party like it was 2006. I decided to take it a step further and party like it was 2006 through 2014. Many beers were consumed, and yours truly drank an entire bottle of Relax Riesling, straight from the bottle in the limo. Classy as fuck.
– I woke up Sunday morning with a plethora of bruises on my legs and a few chafes on my knees with absolutely no idea how I got them. After a while it came rushing back that I had spent a good portion of the hour and half limo ride crawling around on the floor. Hope no one saw my Britney.
– There are still numerous parts of Saturday night that I don`t remember, like the ride home. Ooops. This is not typical of me…I swear.
– This biotch did not have a hangover on Sunday. Booyah! This is in no way indicative of how often or much I drink.
– I like Taylor Swift. I dance at my desk to Shake It Off on the reg. Go ahead, judge me. #DontCare
– I’m still in the process of decorating my apartment. I’ve only been living here a year and a half, cut me some slack. My bathroom is starting to come together nicely, finally has some style happening. I’m loving this print I made, and the little vase was $1.50 on clearance at Target. Win!