The pictures are finally back from Sarah’s wedding. Since I’m going to overload you with pictures, I won’t overload you with words. I’ll keep it short and sweet and leave you with just a few thoughts…
– There is such a thing as too nice a day for a wedding. 32 degrees celcius plus the humidex is kinda brutal. Thats 90 degrees fahrenheit for you Americans.
– If you live in Grande Prairie, AB, do not go to Bliss Salon & Spa for your wedding day hair and makeup. The prices might seem great but you won’t get the experience they promise. And the bride should never have to share a curling iron with the receptionist who is hanging out doing her hair the same time you’re there for your appointment.
– Ceremonies in barns are super pretty.
– There is such a thing as rustic chic decor. I had my doubts, but Sarah pulled it off.
– It’s truly an honor to be able to stand beside one of your best friends on her wedding day.