And I’m a Pepsiaholic.
I’m also a foodaholic and a couchaholic, which is probably why I’ve gone from being a fit girl who was one of the only girls from my high school graduating class who didn’t get “chunky” to getting too close for comfort to 140 lbs.
I’ve gained close to 15 lbs in the last year, and that is seriously unacceptable. I mean, I’ve got a closet full of jeans, and only two pairs fit. And well, with Christmas coming up, I can’t afford to be spending money on new pants, not that my ever expanding ass is a fun reason to go shopping.
So, they only logical, and healthy, option is to get off the couch and join Sarah in her endeavors to get back in shape. I set a goal of getting back to 130 by the end of November, but because I wasted so much of the month doing absolutely nothing to make that happen, its unlikely I will reach that goal. But as I said, its never too late to start, so I’m setting a new goal.
I’m weighing in today at 137.6 lbs so it might seem like a lofty goal, but if I’m committed to it, I know I can do it.
Especially because I’m extremely motivated.
– I refuse to be the girl who, at Christmastime, everyone notices put on weight.
– I want my ex-boyfriend to come home at Christmas, see me and just be like “DAMN!”
– I want to look fantastic in my bridesmaid dress on December 21st.
– I want my jeans and tops to fit again. I need more outfit options.
– I want to look in the mirror and not hate the reflection.
– I want to try on clothes and not feel gross.