– Wine. And the fact that its cheaper than pop. Which I feel will justify walking the streets slightly tipsy.
– The bread. I love it. Can’t wait to get my hands on it.
– Pastries. Hellloooo heaven.
– The architecture.
– The language.
– The culture.
– The shopping.
– The fashion.
– Having a reason to use my beautiful umbrella. Might jinx myself and actually get rain because of this one.
– Visiting Beaumont Hamel and paying my respects to fallen Newfoundland soldiers.
– The Eiffel Tower. I’ve been dreaming of it since I was a kid.
– My first ever train ride.
– Cappuccino at Cafe de Flore. Sooo many famous people have been there.
– Getting to see where F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway lived.
– H&M because there isn’t one here.
– The shopping. Oh wait, did I mention that already?
There are so many things that make it impossible to think of anything other than this trip. So many things that make it impossible for me to sit still. I have no idea how I am going to have a productive work week or study for my Macroeconomics midterm on Friday.
Also, I definitely will not be able to post while I’m away, but I’d really hate to leave the blog unattended for so long, so I’m looking for people to guest posts during that time. If you’re interested in hanging out here for a day or two or ten, email me at email@example.com.
Wish me luck for a productive week! I’m gonna need it.