1. I survived a dreary Friday with a Caramel Macchiatto from Brewed Awakening. Its no Starbucks. But there’s no Starbucks here, so whats a girl to do?
2. Went home Friday night to discover I had a few visitors. Four of these Motha F’s were in the entrance way to my apartment. Jumping towards the door no less. It was interesting trying to come and go without letting them inside.
3. Because I’m a procrastinator I had to do a little last minute shopping for Megan’s graduation gift. This is not what I bought her, but I love it. And I will own it. Hint Hint Mommy Dearest. I love 80’s music. And I LOVE Cyndi Lauper.
4. I got to visit my friend Dana and her four awesome kiddos. I did manage to get one pic of Mr. Handsome. But his sisters were gone to bed before I was able to get any of them.
5. Best thing about living in Newfoundland and having a Daddy who’s a fisherman….seafood. We celebrated Mother’s Day with fresh, straight from the ocean, lobsters.
6. Unfortunately the weather kinda sucked all weekend. Not a fan of the dreary, rainy, foggy days.
It was Megan’s nursing grad this weekend, so I visited her and her family to help celebrate. I had to drive so I had to limit myself to two Bud Light Platinum (Yum) early in the evening, and then coke for the rest of the night. It was a great night, with great people, and we had a ton of laughs.
***The shirt I’m wearing is one of my favorites. I got it at Garage. And since I loved it so much, I bought it in two other colors. And I’m pretty sure I might get one or two more. 🙂
And when I thought the weekend couldn’t get any better, it did. We found out that Fleetwood Mac will be performing while we are in Paris. You better believe that we are going to that concert!
What Shenanigans did you partake in? Link up at Sami’s Shenanigans.